Our client is an international Independent Power Producer, looking for someone to develop a company-wide community engagement/ CSR framework including governance model at the regional level, setting of group-wide CSR KPI’s and reporting process as well as setting CSR targets once baseline is established. The role also provides technical expertise on CSR including sharing best practices on CSR initiatives and reporting, identifying and prioritizing meaningful CSR partnerships with external stakeholders.
Position is based in Dubai.
Develop the Corporate CSR Framework
- Establishing corporate community engagement policies/guidelines
- Designing the organizational set-up at the regional level (e.g., regional community liaison officers
- Identifying relevant CSR KPI’s to report, set up internal reporting process and establish data baseline.
- Ensuring regional alignment of the CSR framework at the regional and/or at asset level.
- Raising the awareness of the value of CSR at the asset level via knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Identifying CSR partnerships with external stakeholders
Communication and Working Relationships
Regional and/or asset level CSR Officers, BD, and other internal functions.
CSR Consultants, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Min 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Relevant international industry experience, preferable in developing countries
- Environmental or sustainability experience in the energy industry, preferably within a multi national corporation or with listed organizations.
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge in using VBA, and Phyton is an advantage.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- A pro-active high achiever with high energy levels, who is used to working under pressure and to tight/challenging deadlines
- Thorough understanding of the business value chain
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com