Our client is an international distributor of generators and solar panels and inverters.
This role is open to all South Africans who hold a valid SA ID.
The Country Manager will suit an entrepreneur who is looking to grow and develop the company further.
The Country Manager report directly to the GM at head office, and have 7 direct reports.
The Country Manager will be responsible to drive South Africa’s sales plan and the related operations, including (not limited to) sales management, customer relations, branch operations, warehouse, logistics, stock monitoring, quality, administration, HR and finance will be functional reporting. The role holder is responsible for leading and developing talent. This includes strategy implementation, achieving and tracking targets ensuring alignment and compliance with the corporate objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or Engineering Degree
- 10+ years minimum experience and at least 5 years in leading business operations for small to mid-size organization
- A minimum of 5 yrs. of experience of successful track record in a power industry, experience in the solar and/or generator industry is an HUGE advantage
- Must have a strong understanding of how the business operates, must have a proven track record demonstrating understanding and business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including networking skills, people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Assists the General Manager in setting up the Business Plan and Budget for the country, by reviewing company objectives market supply, demand, and prices.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with new & current clients, in existing industries and new target markets
- Ensures compliance for the determined pricing and profit margins, as well as the assigned discount rate authorities per position and industries.
- Coordinates with Financial team for implementing low risk operations on the sales collection, stays abreast of market trends and financial highlights to drive financial collection and the sales trends.
- Manages the implementation of sales programs aimed to attract both vertical and horizontal markets, and incentivise the upselling and cross selling of products and services to achieve country sales targets. Ensures client inquiries, requirements, and requests are timely reflected on the CRM system and properly and timely addressed.
- Reviews the stock level, by forecasting stock needs, anticipating sales, checking the turnover of stock items, and assuring stock availability. Ensures stocks are well maintained to eliminate damage, and oversees the proper utilization of items and the cost of carrying inventory.
- Applies performance standards across all functions and individuals to track and assess performance and make recommendation and alignment in case of deviations
- Follows up on the day-to-day operations of the branch
Please note that should you not meet the requirements you cannot be guaranteed of a response. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful.
Application Deadline: 2021/01/20
Expected Start Date: 2021/03/01
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com